We invite you to take part in the II-nd World Congress “East-West: the intersection of cultures”, which will be held October 2-6, 2019 at Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan.
Working languages: English and Russian. Form of full-time and correspondence.
Thematic areas of the congress:
1. Literary horizons.
2. Innovations in philological science.
3. The increasing role of bilingualism in modern society: bilingual education.
4. Translation and intercultural communication.
5. Intercultural aspects of pedagogical activity. Foreign languages and methods of their teaching.
6. Sociocultural problems of international migration and demography.
7. Information technology and smart technology in education. E-learning methodology. Multimedia.
Details of the Congress and registration on the site.
The address of the international organizing committee: email@example.com
Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org (Svetlana M. Minasyan)
email@example.com (Mitsushi Kitajo) Mitsushi Kitajo
International Organizing Committee